Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Patriot Has Died

The man was not involved in the political process until he heard of the legalization of abortion. He thought of the millions of unborn children who would be slaughtered by those whose main objective was not women's rights, but profits.
Dr. Jerry Falwell was a man who first of all loved the LORD God, loved his family, and loved his Country. He was motivated to help point this nation back to its Judeo/Christian roots.
I had grown not to agree with all that the "Religious Right" was doing. It just seems that many there believed that the answer for all our moral ills was in the political process. My belief is that the answer for the Country's moral ills is a change of heart in people through the cross of Jesus Christ. I know and believe that Dr. Falwell believed that too, but he wanted people to be motivated to get out and vote their Christian conscience. And, I have, as well as many others.
Those who know Dr. Falwell would be able to say that he was a genuine Christian man. He sincerely believed and with conviction that what he has done was for God, Country, and his fellow American.
There is no doubt in my mind that Jerry Falwell loved God, His Word, His people, His Church and people in general. It seems that all that he did he believed he was right in doing so, until he found it to be wrong.
Keep his family, Thomas Road Baptist Church, and Liberty University in your prayers.

1 comment:

Tim A. said...

Juanky,
Thank you for your comment. I went to your blog. You do better than I with languages. I do no Spanish at all.