Monday, June 30, 2014

America?

More and more people use the name "America" referring to the nation of the United States of America.  I may be in error, but I believe we need to be more specific.

Canada is America.  Mexico is America, Brazil is America.  Do you get what I am saying?  I am proud of my Country - the United States of America.  I will clarify though, I am not proud of what she has approved of recently.  Beginning with sexual immorality, to abortion, to all forms of godless, perverse behaviors; of that I am ashamed.  However, there is no better place, right now, to live other than the good old U. S. of A.

Since the Supreme Court's decision today in favor of Religious freedom I am particularly happy, and proud to be a citizen of this Country.

When our manufacturers make their merchandise and they put on it "Made in America" that makes me wonder, "What part?"  Folks, we live on the continent of America.  There is South America, Central America, and North America.  When things are produced in our Country let's make it plain where it is made.  Let us say or put in print, or stamp on the product - "Made in the United States of America" or at least "Made in the U. S. of A."

Yes!  I am proud to be an American, and to be a citizen;  I am, however, blessed to be a citizen of a Better Land, a far Better Land; and that is Glory Land where Jesus my Lord and Saviour lives.  I look forward to that day when He will reign Supreme as King of Jerusalem and the world in which we live.

May God Bless the U. S. A. again.

No comments: